Members Spotlight Description and Criteria
GWWN’s monthly meetings afford members and guests the opportunity to share their experiences, to learn from each other, and to make valuable business contacts through networking opportunities. The Member Spotlight is designed to highlight a member's business, service, or business skill and to support the mission and vision of the Greater Washington Women's Network.
As the featured Member Spotlight you will have benefit of the following:
- The chance to make a 2 - 3 minute presentation to a captivated audience with whom you share the common interest of networking and growing your business or profession
- a complementary "advertisement" on the Member Spotlight page on the GWWN website
- your name and contact points reported in the Networking Meeting Agenda and in the Networking Meeting follow-up GWWeNet
The criteria to become a meeting Member Spotlight is as follows:
- An active member in good standing
- Attend a minimum of 50% of GWWN monthly meetings
- Provide members with resource information and/or service potential at no cost during 2-3 minute presentation
If you are interested in becoming a monthly Member Spotlight business or professional, contact us at GWWeNet@gwwn.org to indicate your interest and provide the following profile of your business or profession.
Member Spotlight - Interest Inventory
Profession / Business Name:
Professional or Business Category:
Meetings Attended for the Program Year: