GWWN membership and participation offers the following benefits:
- to meet, exchange ideas, and establish business relationships and ventures with peers; each Monthly Networking Meeting includes formal networking introductions
- leadership training
- mentoring opportunities by professional women and business owners
- discount rates for GWWN events.
- Members are offered an opportunity to display their business literature and products at GWWN meetings and events.
- In addition to formal networking introductions during each Monthly Networking Meeting, a selected GWWN member has the additional opportunity to highlight her business or business expertise.
- GWWN Members who contribute door prizes are invited to present their donation
(along with a few words of promotion) during the meeting and are mentioned in
meeting follow-up correspondence and in the GWWN newsletter
- If you are a GWWN member interested in donating a door prize for a Monthly Networking Meeting, please contact us at: GWWeNet@gwwn.org
- Although anyone may receive a GWWeNet broadcast email, only GWWN members may submit announcements to be sent to the GWWNemail network of over 350 local business women. more
- Each GWWN member has a simple web page with business information and links.
- You can demonstrate your leadership skills and place yourself in a position to be more widely recognized when you volunteer to become an active participant in the organization to which you belong. Get involved in committees. Become active in the governance of the organization. more..
- by supporting worthwhile causes
Leadership and Recognition
- GWWN leadership and Recognition Achievement Awards Program Is designed to commemorate the accomplishments and achievements of members. Awards are selected from nominations in the following categories:
- GWWN scholarship program comprises of two categories: academic and sponsorship.
- Academic scholarships are award to members and/or nonmembers. Nonmembers are nominated by
Site designed & created by Judith Desplechin